Feb 25, 2017 (sat) open 12:30 / start 13:30
PIXIES / MONO / GIRL BAND /PUMAROSA
Feb 26, 2017 (sun) open 12:30 / start 13:30
THE KILLS / LITTLE BARRIE / THE LEMON TWIGS / COMMUNIONS
Venue: STUDIO COAST
General advanced 2days pass and 1day tickets will be on sale.
2days pass ¥13,900 (tax incl. / Standing plus 1drink charge)
1day tickets ¥8,500 (tax incl. / Standing plus 1drink charge)
*Each site – Japanese only
Venue and Purchase Policy
- STUDIO COAST is a standing only venue.
- Passes are not exchangeable after purchase.
- Booked acts are subject to change.
- Ticket exchange to another date/event is not possible. No refunds will be made other than in the event of the cancellation of Hostess Club Weekender Feb 2017 due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event of a cancellation of Hostess Club Weekender refunds will be available at specified location during a specific period. If tickets are damaged, lost or unreadable due to defacement they won’t be eligible for a refund.
- Hostess Club Weekender will not be liable for travel or any other expenses that you or anyone else incurs in connection with a cancelled or postponed event. The maximum refunds are 8,500 yen for one-day and 13,900 yen for two-day ticket only.
- Please follow the instructions of the venue staff/security at the event at all times. If not, you may be dismissed from the premises. Admission during the show may sometimes be limited.
- We will not be responsible for any accidents caused by ignoring the instructions of venue staff/security.
- The unauthorised use of photographic, filming, recording and drawing equipment is prohibited. You are also not allowed to bring in any alcoholic drinks and foods/or dangerous objects to the venue.
- We encourage you to use public transport such as trains and buses to the venue.
- Resale of tickets for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- We are not responsible for any trouble due to the resale of a ticket.
- Admission may be rejected if the terms and conditions on the ticket are unreadable or modified due to defacement.
- Children of preschool age and younger will not be admitted to this event.
- We may elect to refuse the admission of gang-related audience.
2-2-10 Shinkiba, Koutou-ku, Tokyo 136-0082
tel: +81 3-5534-2525
View Larger Map
- Is there a cloakroom or coin lockers in the venue?
- Yes, but their numbers are limited.
- Can I bring my own food and drink?
- No, you are not allowed to bring any food and alcoholic drinks into the venue. Bar areas are provided so please purchase at the venue.
- Do you have a smoking section?
- Yes. Please smoke your cigarettes in the specified smoking areas inside the venue.
- Where do I park?
- There is no parking area, therefore we encourage you to use public transport.
- Is there re-entry?
- Re-entry is possible.
- If a show is cancelled, where do I get a refund?
- There are no refunds due to cancellation or changes in lineup.