1 Day Pass for June 8 are available at Boardwalk : http://portal.tickebo.jp/pc/en/1304-hostessclub/index.html
Inquiries for 1 Day Pass & general assistance ： firstname.lastname@example.org
Boardwalk is a mobile phone ticketing service.
You can apply for, register and download an e-ticket via your mobile phone.
If you don't have a mobile phone, you can register your email address, download a QR code and bring the print out to the entrance. Customers who purchase tickets via the Boardwalk service will get the following advantages.
*Live show set lists of artists playing at the Weekender
*Live photos of artists playing at the Weekender
- * Yebisu Garden Hall is a standing only venue.
- * Passes are not exchangeable after purchase.
- * Booked acts are subject to change.
- * Ticket exchange to another date/event is not possible. No refunds will be made other than in the event of the cancellation of Hostess Club Weekender Jun 2013 due to unforeseen circumstances.
- * In the event of a cancellation of Hostess Club Weekender refunds will be available at specified location during a specific period. If tickets are damaged, lost or unreadable due to defacement they won't be eligible for a refund.
- * Hostess Club Weekender will not be liable for travel or any other expenses that you or anyone else incurs in connection with a cancelled or postponed event. The maximum refunds are 7,900 yen for one-day and 13,900 yen for two-day ticket only.
- * Please follow the instructions of the venue staff/security at the event at all times. If not, you may be dismissed from the premises. Admission during the show may sometimes be limited.
- * We will not be responsible for any accidents caused by ignoring the instructions of venue staff/security.
- * The unauthorised use of photographic, filming, recording and drawing equipment is prohibited. You are also not allowed to bring in any alcoholic drinks and foods/or dangerous objects to the venue.
- * We encourage you to use public transport such as trains and buses to the venue.
- * Resale of a ticket for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
- * We are not responsible for any troubles due to the resale of a ticket.
- * Admission may be rejected if the terms and conditions on the ticket are unreadable or modified due to defacement.
- * Children preschool age and younger are not permitted to be admitted to this event.
- * We may elect to refuse the admission of gang-related audience.
- What is a mobile e-ticket?
- It's a digital format ticket you can download to your mobile phone and allows a quick and smooth admission to the venue.
Your phone is your ticket. All you have to do is to swipe your mobile over the reader placed at the entrance For details, please check the following website: http://boardwalk-inc.jp/business/ticket-board.html
- Are there cloakroom or coin lockers in the venue?
- Yes, but their numbers are limited.
- Can I bring my own food and drink?
- No, you are not allowed to bring any food and alcoholic drinks into the venue. Bar areas are provided so please purchase at the venue.
- Do you have a smoking section?
- Yes. Please smoke your cigarettes in the specified smoking areas inside the venue.
- Where do I park?
- Yebisu Garden Place does have parking but spaces are limited, therefore we encourage you to use public transport.
- Is there re-entry?
- Re-entry is possible.
- If a show is cancelled, where do I get a refund?
- There are no refunds due to the cancellation or changes in lineup.